Global Mediation and Reconciliation Service
- Hostess and Producer, Imagine Worcester and the World
- Presenter, A Proposed Global Mediation and Reconciliation Service with Michiko Kuroda, at the Human Dignity and Humiliation Network, Columbia University, New York City. Friday, December 12, 2008.
- Instructor, Creating Interventions to Reverse and Revision Climate Change and Create a Sustainable Peace: Connecting Climate Change, Peace, Human Rights and Universal Values, United Nations, New York, June 4-6, 2007, February 20-22, 2008, April 21-24, 2008, August 18-21, 2008. Sustainable development addressing Millennium Development Goal.
- Culture of Peace Initiative
- Presenter, Designing and Implementing Interventions for Community, Institutional and Global Change. Patron: Ambassador Anwarul K. Chowdhury, Under-Secretary-General and High Representative of the Least Developed Countries, Landlocked Developing Countries and Small Island Developing States, Mon.-Wed., June 4-6, 2007; Subject: Poverty MDG
- Co-Presenter, The Change Café (www.theworldcafe.com), The Worcester Organization Development Learning Group, Tuesday, May 9, 2007 at the Fallon Clinic.
- A Global Liturgy
- A Conflict Prevention Mechanism
- Asking the People Inquiry Process
- Celebration of the Children of the World: A Model for Building Global Community
- Mindanao, Philippines Project
- Refugees from ex-Yugoslavia Project
- The Rwanda Project
- “Establishing a Professional Mediation and Reconciliation Service: Building a World Security System to Transform 21st Century Challenges,” Hague Appeal Proceedings, The Netherlands, 1999.
- “The United Nations, Servant Leadership and a Peacebuilding Institute,” in Boston Research Center for the 21st Century, Abolishing War, November 1998.
- Facilitator, Earth Charter Consultation Process, trained by Global Education Associates,1997.
- Co-Facilitator, “A Global Liturgy,” Parliament of the World’s Religions, 1995.
- The Interrelationship of Individual and State Cooperation for Peacebuilding,” International Institute for Peace, Agenda for Peace and NGOs Conference, Vienna, 1995.
- “A Response to the Report of the Commission on Global Governance,” U.N. Renaissance Conference, Boston Research Center for the 21st Century, 1995.
- “The Way of Peace: How One Person Can Make a Difference toward World Peace,” presentation, 1995.
- Author and Presenter, "The Peacebuilding Process of Reconciliation," published in selected referred proceedings of the Second National Conference on Urban Issues: Re-Imagining the Urban Environment: Strengthening Collaborative Relationships in the Inner City, State University at Buffalo, 1994.
- “Peacekeeping,” World Federalist Association, Global Structures Conference, Washington, DC, 1994.
- Participant, Working group of scholars/practitioners with Dr. Herbert Kelman. Program on Conflict Resolution and Analysis (PICAR) Center For International Affairs, Harvard University, 1994.
- Author and Presenter, "The Interrelationship of Individual and State Cooperation for Peacebuilding." Agenda for Peace and NGOS, Baden, Austria, May 1994.
- Designer and Facilitator, Debriefing for Earth Summit Participants, United Nations, New York, July 1993.
- Co-convenor, NGO Working Group on Financing Agenda 21, Commission on Sustainable Development, United Nations, June 1993.
- Co-facilitator, Bringing Ethics to the Decision Making Process, United Nations Conference on Environment and Development, Global Forum, Rio de Janeiro, June 1992.
- Presenter, The Role of Philanthropy in the Emerging Civil Society, with Joseph Baratta, CIVICUS: World Alliance for Citizen Participation, First World Assembly, Mexico City, 1995.
- Published “Report on the Earth Summit,” Connecticut Forest and Parks Association Newsletter, 1992, one of the groups sponsoring Virginia Swain at the United Nations Conference on the Environment and Development
- Inroduction of Secretariat and Public to DH Meditation Room since 1991.
- Plenary speaker, MIT conference on United Nations Social and Economic Development Summit, 1990-98.